100% Safety Record!
How safe is paintball? 100% safe when playing with Delta Force.
Our investment in state-of-the-art safety equipment ensures that any Delta Force paintballing adventure is both the safest and most comfortable experience possible.
Making your visits with us safe without compromising your enjoyment is our paramount objective. To this end we implement several precautions at all our paintball centres:
- Instituted a policy of checking every player’s goggles before they enter the paintball game zones.
- Our base camps (safe zones) are completely enclosed with high mesh safety netting.
- Paintball guns are prohibited from entering the base camp.
- Lifting of goggles in the game maps is prohibited. Lifting or removing goggles in a game zone will cause a player to be immediately excluded from the game zone. They are then not permitted to participate for the rest of the day. We will not risk the safety of any player.
- Continued training of our experienced paintball marshaling personnel is an ongoing commitment.
- All players must be given our pre-game safety speeches which adhere to the Health & Safety rules and regulations.
- Head-shots do not count (this is to discourage players from shooting at one another’s heads).
Our Delta Force Paintball standards have been developed over more than 25 years of experience and, as a result, are meticulous in their design. Delta Force’s health and safety policies and practices are well respected, and in fact, have been used by environmental health officers as the model against which to judge other paintball centres. High praise which underlines our position as the world leader in paintball.
By far the most important piece of equipment on the day is the US-spec full head goggle protection system – incorporating BS compliant lens technology (as well as ear, temple and crown of head protection). All players will be offered these goggles on arrival at our centres, which will protect you from any potentially painful head shots.
For your complete safety all of our practices adhere to detailed health and safety risk assessments. Copies of these risk assessments are available on request.
Delta Force managers, assistant managers and our senior marshals hold current first aid qualifications. Many other senior staff have an ex-services background and hold similar qualifications.
With so many safety precautions in place and implemented in a professional system unparalleled in our industry, a day with us is the safest and most amazing adventure of excitement in the world of paintball.